EPFSUG offers and/or uses the following services:
- mailing lists - we have a Sympa mail server (currently with five mailing lists) which can be used for EPFSUG purposes. To subscribe, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Subscribe to the mailing list epfsug @ epfsug.eu". Or just click here to open your mail client now.
- irc - strictly speaking, the irc is not an EPFSUG service but provided by The Open and Free Technology Community. We hang out there most of the time. If you have an IRC client, come to irc.oftc.net #epfsug
- status.net - if you have used Twitter you know how to use the Free Software equivalent status.net. We are not yet running our own status.net server so we have an account with identi.ca
- bambuser - for live broadcasting we have an account with bambuser
- vimeo - for video documentation we are using vimeo